Friday, April 22, 2011

A Couple Thoughts....

Welcome to the dance.....


of  LIFE....


EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.....


There may be rough times.....


Listen to the DJ.......


Trivia Question: Who's the DJ?




Are you in a tough spot? Are you going through a rough time? Do you just wish it would already be over with? I can relate. We've all been there. However, be careful if you're trying to 'push' your way though it, because the lesson intended for you to learn could be overlooked, and unfortunately, brought back to you again! That, my friend, (pardon my bluntness), would suck. 


I can relate to too many times in my Type A, high strung life, I've 'missed the boat', only to have another come up on the horizon with the same cargo I thought I just ditched, no fun. It seems there have been times I've kept an entire harbor busy....reloading it's goods to deliver to me....UNTIL I DEALT WITH THEM!


The rough times, tough times, and challenging moments of our lives, are teaching moments Team. Heed the call. Get out your map. Make one if you don't have one. Chart your course. Gear up, mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Pack well for your journey, as you have no idea how long it will last. Look for a good crew to help keep you on course. Set out. Face your fears. Conquer. Rejoice. Return with honor.


NEXT THOUGHT


To experience love is a 


GRAND ELEMENT OF LIFE


To love and be loved is   SUPREME


To have love for another and not express it, is to die a slow death.


Life is much too short, to not let the people you love, know you love them. Love heals. Yes, love hurts, too, but as the ole' saying goes, "It's better to have loved, than to never have loved at all". Love.


I'm out of thoughts for now, lol. This is me, when I have a thought, I express it. When I like someone, I tell them. When I'm excited, look out. When I'm sad, you won't find me. When I'm not happy, well, pretty much everyone can figure that out rather quickly. Good thing it's a rare occasion. In other words, love, feel your feelings, acknowledge both, deal with both. Why is this on my blog, because love really does work miracles, and I believe each of us can always use a good miracle. Speak from your heart. Live from your heart. Believe from your heart. Then...listen.


"To live (and love), is the rarest thing in the world. 
Most people exist, that is all."— Oscar Wilde


Health! 



No comments:

Post a Comment