Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whew....Catching Up!

Hi Team:


As I mentioned before, it's been a very busy month. The pictures I've recently added are from the NPC competition I did a couple weeks ago, March 19th. It was a lot of fun. I originally registered as a Physique Division competitor, however, the division ended up being dropped. I was a bit disappointed, as I felt like a good fit there. Physique is a category in between Figure and Bodybuilding. I opted to go for the Figure division instead. I was very happy to place in both Figure Masters and Figure Short. 


Now I'm prepping for a Pro show next month. Lots of work, but lots of fun, and very rewarding.


The picture of me with all my friends, also pictures my posing coach, Sandy Hancock. She's been training the girls for years and has an eye for the physique, as an artist with paint to canvas. Even though I coach posing as well, I like to get Sandy's 3 Dimensional eye on me, as this is something I cannot do myself. Thanks, Sandy! Wonderful meeting and visiting with all my competitor friends, as well, you are all awesome!


The gal you see me pictured with is one of my STAR clients. I am SO proud of her. She has come a mighty long way to get to where she is today. In fact, she's lost 135 lbs. This was her first competition, and she was very happy to have placed 3rd in Novice Figure. She is an amazing woman. She runs a contracting business with her husband, has two incredible kids, and is fortunate to be alive today. She is currently writing a autobiography which is sure too keep her readers on the edge of their seats! She has been through and overcome A LOT! She is also in the process of finishing up her phenomenal cookbook (e-book) which I will happily have on my blogspot and www.tightbodybootcamp.com and www.jillnix.com sites available for you with a link, you will definitely not want to miss out on. She has the healthiest, tastiest recipes I've ever tasted, no exaggeration. She has been bringing me all sorts of delicious recipes to taste, and each has been dynamite!!! If this isn't enough, she'll also be opening her very own Bistro/Cafe in the beautiful Naples, Florida area. Her name is Gabriella Reeve and you're sure to be hearing and seeing more of her.   Congratulations Gabby!


Health!

2 comments:

  1. Star client indeed. Gabby is such an inspiration and has picked a goal outside of her comfort zone and gone for it. You have been a huge source of strength for her too. I'm excited to watch what her whole outcome will be. She's living her potential!
    I really love reading your articles. YOU are truly amazing. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Carolee! I can't wait to see Gabby in the May show....! I wish you could be here. I hope to meet you one day, and bring you to my Zumba class. So sorry I got you mixed up with another person. You two could seriously pass as twin sisters!!!

    Thanks for reading my articles! If there is ever a subject you'd like me to cover, just say the word and I'll get to it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete