Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jewelry With A Message

Hi Team,


First off, I want to say how much I've missed everyone, and blogging. It's been a very busy month for me. I have a dear friend who's in the jewelry business, but not just any jewelry, heartfelt jewelry. She is so creative, and puts her loving, creative touch into EVERYTHING she makes. Pictured is a creation she put together just for me! From the "Go Heavy or Go Home", to my name, business, and birthstone, it's all me. I absolutely, positively, LOVE IT!!!  


Now I know a lot of men read my blog as well, and you might not be as excited as the ladies about this, however, you would sure make your lady's day by getting her something like this for herself. It can make a treasurable anniversary gift, special date, event, outing, baby, you name it! Add a few trinkets of your liking and she'll absolutely LOVE it!


For you ladies, what can I say. I know I can think of at least three more designs I'd like The Silver Lime to concoct for me. Come up with your own idea, and she will make it happen, this is what sets The Silver Lime apart from other jewelry. Just click on the picture of my new necklace, and it will take you directly to her site.. Check it out, she does all sorts of things. You will love it!


Health,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment