Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another Year Older and Wiser, Too.....

Okay, so the word is out....today's my birthday! It's been such an incredibly fulfilling day. Many birthday wishes from family, friends, clients, and students, all of whom I love dearly, and am so blessed to know. I like to take this time each year and reflect on where I've been, where I'm at, and where I'd like to go from here. As I look back I'm amazed at how much can be accomplished by simply making the effort to do something worthwhile each day to bring me closer to a desired goal.


As some of you have heard me say before, "I'm here on borrowed time", yes, an extension, if you will. I feel each day is an opportunity to create, advance, learn, grow, share, show love, give love, receive love, face, cast out and overcome our fear(s), and make a difference in someone's life, even if it is with but with a smile. 


I'd like all my Tight Body followers to know how much I appreciate your support: by reading the blogs, sharing the news about Tight Body being launched soon, and especially by your positive attitudes, and 'can do' spirits. 


I challenge you, to look at your life as well. Perform a quick, but accurate evaluation of what you have, what you desire, and how to achieve it, and begin the process of daily stepping forward, one action at a time to fulfill that request. I seriously started by wearing a bracelet (One that I didn't particularly care for, in fact, I found it rather gaudy), and would wear it on my left wrist each day until I did something towards by goal, then I could switch it to the right wrist, and consider my effort done for the day. Well, I disliked that bracelet so much, I got into the habit of putting whatever item I desired to achieve first on my list so I could take the darn thing off! It sounds silly, but it worked for me. What about you? What will be your reminder to do something, anything, one thing each day to bring you to your goal. 


Life is such a gift. Live your dreams. Love your loved ones. Give from your heart. Receive as well. Believe in yourself. Trust in yourself. Be your own cheerleader! Big hugs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment