Friday, November 26, 2010

Tight Body Boot Camp is Officially Launching...Today!!!

Finally, it's been a work in the process, but we're here!!! So exciting. Wrapping up a few details before mass production and distribution begins. I'd just like to say 'thanks' again, to my wonderful, amazing, TIGHT Team: athletes, crew, and my dear friend, Lynette!


I won't go into much detail here on the program, as it's all outlined on the new 'TIGHT' website: www.tightbodybootcamp.com   I hope you'll take a minute or two to check it out when you have time. Get ready for an amazing fitness program. Teams, gather your friends, begin putting your own teams and let's get to it!!!!


I'm all about support systems. 'TIGHT' is here to be a support system to you, and your buddies, as well. The more, the merrier. Commit to reach new levels in your health and fitness goals. Why wait until the 'New Year'? Begin today!!! Health and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment