Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hi Team!


It's been awhile since I've blogged due to the TIGHT BODY 30 DAY CHALLENGE! and my schedule. I hope all is well with you, and yours. I hope you're working hard, and getting sufficient rest/recovery in. Let me know what questions you have on supplements, workouts, meal plans etc., I'd rather address them in an anonymous way on my blog than personally the majority of time, because if you have a question, many times others are wondering the same thing. Feel free to contact me via e-mail with personal items, as well, no problem. jillstightbody@earthlink.net


Today begins Round 2 of the TIGHT BODY 30 DAY CHALLENGE! so jump on board and let's do it!
All the information you need can be found on the TIGHT BODY 30 DAY CHALLENGE blogspot:

www.tightbody30daychallenge.blogspot.com


I'll be posting again here more regularly. 


THE LATEST NEWS:


I've been asked to do a television show, and I'm in the process of writing the first of many books!


This is very fun, and exciting! I'll be sure to keep you all posted on the progress.


Be Strong. Stay Strong. Live from the inside-out. Be true to who you are, never underestimate yourself. Believe in your abilities. Let go of doubt and fear. Stand up. Stand tall. Become who you are to become, and be proud of it, not in a boastful way, rather in a way which allows you to share your success with others, and enrich one anothers lives. 


Have a super day!


Health always,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment